This article is a list of questions that I asked myself/others while trying to implement the new permissions model on android.
1) Do I need permissions to access the database created by the application?
– The short answer is no. We are not trying to access any user content. Unless you are trying to specifically create a database on a sd card.
2) Do we receive any callbacks when the user dynamically revokes permissions?
– No. See the link for the answer
3) When trying to work with files, Can I write to my own folder without permissions?
Will look into it
4) Is there a way I can avoid the if check every time?
– No. we need to do the check every time. I am currently trying to look for a design pattern that can address this issue.